As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PHRIXUS #ad
PHRIXUS Rock Climbing Rope Bag, Large Capacity for 80m Climbing Rope, Waterproof Folding Shoulder Backpack with Ground Sheet, Buckles and Carry Straps, Black, 500D Rope Storage Bag for Climbing #adPHRIXUS #ad
- Top pocket for storage, and you can storage your phone, keys and wallet, etc. Well protection: the upgraded rock climbing rope bag helps to prolong the life of your rope.
This is a large-capacity bag with a top zippered pocket. Nylon. Easy to carry: rock climbing bag gear bag has adjustable back shoulder straps for easy transportation. Classic rope bag: phrixus rope bag is used to place climbing ropes and other necessary accessories.
Mesh top lets you know items inside at one glance. It has built-in folding rope tarp, helps you organize your gear more easily, and protect your rope from dirt and dampness. Durable material: constructed of rip-stop 500D Oxford Fabric, stain-resistant, durable and lightweight, water-resistant, our rope bag can protect and carry ropes for your mountaineering or other outdoor activities.
2. NiceClimbs #ad
NiceClimbs Rock Climbing Rope Bag #adNiceClimbs #ad
- Zippered storage pocket for keys and wallet. Just a nice quality rope bag for a fair price. Water repellent 1x1 meter rope tarp with color-coded loops. Reinforced backpack style carrying straps. Folds and zips into its own pocket for compact storage if bringing along on a multi-pitch.
3. DMM #ad
DMM Classic Rope Bag 2020, Yellow 32L #adDMM #ad
- Weight: 650g. Capacity: 32L. Dmm's classic rope bag with a new updated design for 2020 . Transports your rope and accessories efficiently and comfortably. Internal rope tarp.
4. PETZL #ad
Petzl KLIFF Rope Bag, Grey, 36-Liter Rope Bag for Sport Climbing With Removable Tarp #adPETZL #ad
- Removable tarp: detachable protective tarp provides a 140 x 140 cm 55 x 55 in clean area for ropes. Your cragging workhorse: with a built-in rope tarp, and a simple, 36 liters of storage, easy-to-access closure system; the KLIFF will quickly become your go-to for days out on rock.
Stows up to 100 m of rope, quickdraws, as well as all other climbing gear such as harness, phone, and shoes.
Zippered pocket provides quick access to topo map, keys, and other items. Maximum storage without the bulk: 36-liter volume. Sternum strap keeps the shoulder straps in place. Comfortable carry: Adjustable foam shoulder straps. Two internal handles make it easy to store the rope.
5. EDELRID #ad
Night/Oasis, EDELRID Liner Rope Bag #adEDELRID #ad
- It includes a shoulder strap and Clip fix buckles. The liner is a no-frills rope bag that provides excellent value for the money. The large tarp has two tie in points.
6. Belay #ad
Climbing Rope Bag for Your Rock Climbing Rope and Rock Climbing Gear. This Awesome Rock Climbing Rope Bag is Made to Last Your Most Epic Adventures! Rock Climbing Backback #adBelay #ad
- Designed with care - this climbing rope bag was designed with Rock Climbers in mind. Perfect for rock climbing. Comfort is key - climbing rope bag bag includes a water bottle holder to help stay hydrated on longer hikes to rock climbing. High density 420d nylon Fabric With A Waterproof Polyurethane Back Coating.
Carabiner loops are included for securely fastening additional equipment to the outside of the bag. Fits a 80 meter rope. Strong fabric - rope bag tarp attached inside the bag with fast access.
Includes a full-length front zipper, damage, and preventing the rope from tangling between uses. Easy to carry - climbing bag includes durable, backpack straps with padding for easier transportation. One loop on the tarp is colored differently, this is designed so people can easily remember which loop to tie their rope onto.
Being lightweight and compact, it’s easy to handle in any place. Includes - rope bag is 22 inches tall, 9-1/2 inches wide. Includes a zippered pouch for storing additional smaller items, allowing faster and easier access to the rope and gear stored inside. Features - limited lifetime warranty- rock climbing rope bag holds the rope, such as phone, keeping it safe from dirt, keys or wallet.
7. PETZL #ad
Black, Petzl TARP Bag, Large Rope Tarp for Gym and Rock Climbing #adPETZL #ad
- Orange borders provide quick visual identification. They tear up your gear. Intuitive design: four handles for easier transport.
Can be placed higher up to provides protection from the sun or rain. Quick stowing, without the need to coil the rope. More surface area: the 140cm x 140cm 55 x 55 in area of the TARP makes it great for keeping your rope free of dirt and dust.
Color-coded for easy rope end identification. Extend rope life: dirty ropes are hard to handle. Accomodates all sizes of rope 70m+. Keep your rope clean and supple with a TARP. Durable and versatile: abrasion-resistant coated canvas.
8. Weaver Leather #ad
Blue, Weaver Leather Arborist Basic Rope Bag #adWeaver Leather #ad
- Made from 1, 200 denier polyester, these bags feature spiral wire that's attached to the exterior of the bag to help prevent it from collapsing. The convenient drawstring top closure provides quick and easy access.
Feature webbing straps with quick-release buckles that can be used to adjust height of bag or collapse bag when not in Use. Measure 12" in diameter x 14" high and hold 150' of 1/2" or 9/16" rope.
9. Metolius #ad
Metolius Speedster Bag Storm One Size #adMetolius #ad
- Big enough for 70 m cords with heaps of room for shoes, draws, harness, chalk bag. Small zippered pocket for wallet, keys etc. Massive easy-load tarp 52 x 58" / 132 x 147 cm. An innovative, two-strap, pack-style rope bag with center zipper for easy access to rope and climbing gear.