As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Coleman #ad
1-Burner, Coleman Camping Stove | Sportster II Dual Fuel Backpacking Stove, Green #adColeman #ad
- Portable stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design. Delivers 10, 000 btu and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter. All season strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather.
Dual fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline. Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack.
2. Coleman #ad
Coleman Guide Series Dual-Fuel Camping Stove #adColeman #ad
- Uses either coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat. Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate. 14, 000 total btu of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners.
Adjustable wind block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans. Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use.
3. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Himalayan Kerosene Pressure Cooking Burner | Hand Pumped | 8-Inch Diameter | 9” Height | Perfect for Hunting Camps or Backpacking Adventures #adKings County Tools #ad
- Simple to use - all you need to get locally is some kerosene a quart will often be fine, a pint of alcohol and a match. Empty, 9" high, and serves 4-6 people. Small burner - 8" diameter, weighs 2lbs.
Used in himalayan base camps - Made in South Asia, this old-school cooking device comes allows outdoor cooking in extreme conditions. 6oz. Keep the fire going for less - With its inexpensive fuel choice and classic design, this cooker can burn for hours once started.
4. Unknown #ad
Handy Outdoor Portable Kerosene Stove 10 Wicks Camping Picnic Burner Furnace #adUnknown #ad
- Continuous combustion duration h: 6-7H. Fuel liters: 1l, 1 hour consumption 015l, providing sustained combustion. Height 18cm/7. 09inch, base diameter 17. 5cm/6. 89inch. Product combustion hole: 8 holes, has strong firepower.
Fuel: kerosene, plant fuel such safety fuel not easy to explode do not use gasoline, dangerous. Before ignition, please make sure that the wick has absorbed kerosene, otherwise the wick will soon burn out.
5. Ohuhu #ad
Ohuhu Camping Stove Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Potable Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking with Grill Grid #adOhuhu #ad
- Stable and safe: geared with a 3-arm base support system, even the grassiest fields will be your personal cooking countertop, stable even in windy conditions. Compact & lightweight: easily collapsible and lightweight, this camping stove comes with its own mesh carry bag so you can sling it along and serve up a warm piping meal wherever you’ve set up camp.
Environmentally friendly: with no fuel canisters or alcohol needed, we’ll be leaving no chemical emissions behind.
Treating the earth with extra good care, without any of the hassle. Fuelled by nature: mother nature presents the best fuel catalogue, leaves, with the abundance of dried twigs, pinecones and wood as nature’s perfect kindling. Sturdy stainless steel: crafted with high quality stainless steel, this portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way.
6. Coleman #ad
2-Burner, Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual-Fuel Camping Stove #adColeman #ad
- Adjustable windblock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans. 2 adjustable band-a-blu burners deliver up to 17, 000 total BTUs of cooking power.
Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy. Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance. Dual-fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas both sold separately.
7. OSAGE RIVER #ad
OSAGE RIVER Portable Dual Fuel Camping Stove, Propane and Butane Gas Compatible #adOSAGE RIVER #ad
- User-friendly piezo electric ignition eliminates the need for lighters and matches; features an adjustable flame. Designed with safety in mind, equipped with overheat protection and a safety locking mechanism. Includes a convenient carry case to transport the compact, lightweight stove; combined weight is 5 pounds.
Constructed with a high-density zinc alloy regulator, cast aluminum burner, and an enameled pan holder. This versatile camp stove is compatible with butane or propane fuel tanks, which are sold separately.
|Brand||OSAGE RIVER #ad|
|Manufacturer||OSAGE RIVER #ad|
8. BAIQUN #ad
BAIQUN Camping Stove Super Windproof Camping Kerosene Stove Outdoor Stove #adBAIQUN #ad
- Fuel liters: 1l, 1 hour consumption 015l, providing sustained combustion. Before ignition, please make sure that the wick has absorbed kerosene, otherwise the wick will soon burn out. Continuous combustion duration h: 6. 5h.
Because kerosene volatilized slowly, it is much more safe. The stove sold without Fuel, the Kerosene should be bourght by Local sales organization. Product combustion hole number: 8 holes, has strong firepower. Fuel: kerosene only，no petrol, no alcohol. Height 18. 5cm, base diameter 17. 5cm，for 3 people picnic together.
9. CANWAY #ad
CANWAY Camping Stove, Wood Stove/Backpacking Stove,Portable Stainless Steel Wood Burning Stove with Nylon Carry Bag for Outdoor Backpacking Hiking Traveling Picnic BBQ #adCANWAY #ad
- The camp stove use branches, woods as fuel which is easy to get anywhere. What you get: 1 x wood burning stove, 1 x user manual, 1 x storage bag, 2-YEAR PROTECTION FOR FREE from the date of its original purchase.
Sturdy camping stove: made of high-quality stainless steel. This backpacking stove with 3 arms pot support base provides safe and stable cooking platform and distributes heat evenly. Compact & lightweight: lightweight and easily collapsible, package collapsible size is 5.
5"x5. 5"x 3. 38", compact design makes outdoor stove easy to be packed in a small storage bag leaves more room in your backpack. The style 2 is also suitable for 1-2 people use, but it is higher then style 1, so that it is easily get the firewood added without picking up the pot or pan.
High thermal efficiency: the secondary combustion keeps camping wood stove burning continued for 20mins with dry firewood and wood chips. Environmentally friendly: with no fuel canisters or alcohol needed, leaves, we’ll be leaving no chemical emissions behind.