As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Whale #ad
¾-Inch and 1-Inch Hose Connections, 12V DC, 3.4 Amps, Suitable for Use with Fresh or Salt Water, Open Flow Rate of 650 GPH @ 13.6V DC, Whale SS5212 Supersub Smart 650 Electric Bilge Pump, 16 AWG Wire #adWhale #ad
- Performance is unaffected by wave motion, and it is engineered for optimal on/off timings to prevent unnecessary run-on. Suitable for use with fresh or salt water. Features multi-position pump head and body, built-in non-return valve and stepped port, and integrated bleed ball that prevents airlocks.
Low-profile, narrow automatic electric Bilge Pump can be installed deep in bilge in areas such as under engines or under cockpit floors.
Environmentally friendly and mercury-free, designed with solid state switching so there are no moving parts. New installation wedge optimizes pump operation, and pump can be rotated to accommodate installation space. 12v dc, has ¾-inch and 1-inch hose connections, connects with 16 awg wire, 3.4-amp pump has open flow rate of 650 gph @ 13. 6 v dc, and measures 3 inches h x 2 1/8 inches W x 8 3/8 inches L.
2. Whale #ad
Whale SS1212B SUPERSUB 12V 1100GPH Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump #adWhale #ad
- Environmentally friendly - mercury free. Suitable for use with fresh or salt water. Solid state switching - no moving parts.
3. Whale #ad
Whale BP9013 Gusher Urchin Manual Bilge Pump, Thru-Deck/Bulkhead, 1-Inch or 1 ½-Inch Hose Connection, up to 14.5 GPM Flow Rate #adWhale #ad
- Proven, effective manual bilge pump delivers long-term durability and reliability and smooth, efficient pumping from through-deck or through-bulkhead installation. With a 1-inch hose connection for boats up to 40 feet, a 14.
5 gpm max flow rate is possible based on 70 strokes per minute. Compact design to fit in the greatest variety of available spaces. With a 1 ½-inch hose connection for boats 40 feet and longer, a 14.
5 gpm max flow rate is possible based on 70 strokes per minute. Features a tricuspid outlet valve, and offers 1-inch or 1 ½-inch hose connection options. Has a robust molded base, rugged and lightweight polypropylene construction, and a molded grip handle. Innovative clamp ring can be removed easily in order to rotate the head to suit available space or specific installation position.
4. Whale #ad
¾ or 1 Inch Hose Connections,, Whale BP2052 Gulper 320 Pump, Manages Gray Waste, 12V DC, 5.0 GPM Flow Rate #adWhale #ad
- Efficiently pumps gray waste, including handling shower waste such as hair and gel that can clog competitive pumps. Virtually non-choke valves, and there’s no filter to maintain and unblock. Has ¾ or 1 inch hose connections, is easy to install in confined spaces, has multi-directional head for optimal installation versatility.
Double-outlet valve ensures continuous flow, and this 12V DC pump operates efficiently with a low power draw. Reliably self-priming up to 10 feet, has a 5. 0 gallons per minute flow rate, and will run dry without damage.
5. Whale #ad
1 ½-Inch Hose Connections, up to 28 GPM Flow Rate, Thru-Deck/Bulkhead, Whale BP4410 Gusher Titan Manual Bilge Pump, for Boats Over 40 Feet #adWhale #ad
- Uses 1 ½-inch hose connections. Proven, effective manual bilge pump delivers long-term durability and reliability and smooth, efficient pumping. Rugged and lightweight polypropylene construction, and easy-grip ball handle.
Innovative clamp ring can be removed easily in order to rotate the head to suit available space or specific installation position. Designed for through-deck or through-bulkhead installation. Designed for boats 40 feet and longer, and 28 GPM max flow rate is possible based on 70 strokes per minute.
6. Whale #ad
Thru-Deck/Bulkhead, for Boats Over 40 Feet, up to 17 GPM Flow Rate, Whale BP3740 Gusher 10 Mk3 Manual Bilge Pump, 1 ½-Inch Hose Connections #adWhale #ad
- Intended for use on a boat 40 feet long or longer. Proven and popular pump has robust design to stand up to the most demanding marine environments and conditions. Offers great versatility regarding where and in what position it is mounted, including through-deck or through-bulkhead.
Features rugged, durable lM6 diecast alloy construction, a sturdy metal pump lever, and an easy to grip ball handle. High-flow non-choke valves for consistently sure pumping, and there’s no filter to block flow or to require cleaning. Designed for bilge or holding tank pump-out.
7. Rule #ad
Automatic, 12 Volt, 900 GPH, Rule LP900S Bilge Pump #adRule #ad
- Backflow prevention valve. Fully rotating discharge body. Choice of discharge ports supplied with each pump. Designed to bring pumping power to tight spaces.
Multiple modes of operation provide flexibility for a variety of applications. Dimensions: 9. 35 x 2. 3 x 2. 3 inches, 237. 5 x 58. 4 x 58. 4 mm.
|Manufacturer||Flow Control, LLC #ad|
8. SEAFLO #ad
SEAFLO 720GPH Manual Diaphragm Hand Bilge Pump for Water Transfer Aluminum Handle #adSEAFLO #ad
- Provides up to 720 gpH 12 GPM liquid flow. 4-year warranty! Removable aluminum handle for multiple position pumping. Simple, compact design for all your water transfer needs. Suitable for 1. 36" size hose.