As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ConvaTec #ad
Duoderm Hydrocolloid Dressing 187955 4 X 4" Box of 10, Sand #adConvaTec #ad
- Can be used as primary or sndary dressing. Extra thin cgf adheres to moist and dry surfaces to seal off the wounds and promotes faster healing than conventional gauze.
For use on Superficial, minimally exudating wounds. Its sheer, thin, flexible design allows for observation and conforms readily, even on difficult-to-dress areas. Sterile.
2. ConvaTec #ad
ConvaTec DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF Dressings 4 X 4 Inches 187955 10 Each #adConvaTec #ad
- Extra thin cgf adheres to moist and dry surfaces to seal off the wounds and promotes faster healing than conventional gauze. Its sheer, flexible design allows for observation and conforms readily, thin, even on difficult-to-dress areas.
Causes little or no damage to skin upon removal. For use on superficial, minimally exudating wounds.
3. ConvaTec #ad
ConvaTec DuoDerm CGF 4" x 4" Control Gel Formula Dressing 10 2 Boxes #adConvaTec #ad
- Duoderm cgf dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers Stage II-IV, leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
Duoderm cgf dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate. It incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings.
4. ConvaTec #ad
20/Bx, DuoDERM Extra Thin Spots 1.75" x 1.5" #adConvaTec #ad
- It combines a unique convatec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other Hydrocolloid dressings and a vapor-permeable outer film to provide an Occlusive moist environment.
Country of origin is China. Duoderm extra thin dressing is a Hydrocolloid dressing indicated for the management of lightly exuding wounds. This product does not contain latex.
5. ConvaTec #ad
ConvaTec 187661, Duoderm CGF Sterile Self Adherent Wound Dressing, 6" X 6", Box of 5 #adConvaTec #ad
- For moderately to heavily exudating wounds. Duoderm cgf control Gel formula dressing is an adhesive wound contact dressing.
6. MedVance #ad
Box of 5 dressings, MedVance TM Hydrocolloid – Hydrocolloid Adhesive Thin Dressing, 4"x4" #adMedVance #ad
- Approved for level ii of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System HCPCS. Use code a6234 for billing/claims. Why hydrocolloid? hydrocolloid dressings produce a cohesive gel when it comes into contact with wound exudate to provide a moist wound healing environment.
Promote healing: our foam wound dressing pads offer high absorbency and provide the optimal environment to promote healing and prevent secondary damage.
Sterile and individually wrapped: each dressing is manufactured in a sterile facility and are individually wrapped to prevent contamination of wounds. Multi-use: effective for applications such as post-operative wounds, burns, pressure ulcers, cysts, bed sores, and other minor traumas.
Can be used in hospitals, senior care homes, hospice, and other medical facilities. Comfortable use: conforms to body contours and provides maximum patient comfort. Does not stick to the wound to prevent secondary damage and can be cut to size for those difficult areas.
|Manufacturer||Med WAY INC #ad|
7. ConvaTec #ad
Convatec Duoderm CGF Wound Dressing, 5 Count 4x4 10cm x 10cm #adConvaTec #ad
- Covers and protects susceptible areas; Flexible and comfortable. Moisture resistant for ease of cleaning and showering. Hcpcs-a6234 moisture resistant for ease of cleaning and showering.