As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Blue Sea Systems #ad
Blue Sea Systems ANL 35A to 750A Fuse Block with Insulating Cover #adBlue Sea Systems #ad
- Accepts 5/16" M8 ring terminals. Base material:Reinforced Polycarbonate. Cover included. Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torquing for excellent electrical contact. Maximum cable Size:4/0 AWG. For use on systems up to 32 Volts DC.
|Brand||Blue Sea Systems #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Sea Systems #ad|
2. Blue Sea Systems #ad
Blue Sea Systems 5045 Fuse Block St Blade Mini 4 Cir- #adBlue Sea Systems #ad
- Accepts ato/atc fast acting blade fuses - fuses sold separately. Can be used for 24-hour circuits. Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud. Accepts ring or spade type terminals.
3. Blue Sea Systems #ad
Blue Sea Systems 5136 400 Amp ANL Fuse #adBlue Sea Systems #ad
- Visible indication of blown condition. 6, 000 ampere interrupt capacity aic at 32v DC satisfies ABYC requirements for main DC circuit protection on large battery banks.
Silver-plated connector blades for corrosion resistance. Ignition protected conforming to SAE J1171- safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats 35-500 Amp only. Package of 1, 400a anl fuse, max Voltage: 32V DC.
4. Blue Sea Systems #ad
Blue Sea Systems 250A MEGA/AMG Fuse #adBlue Sea Systems #ad
- Amperage 250 Amps. Economical fuse for 100-300 Ampere circuit protection. For use with blue sea systems' MEGA/AMG Fuse Block.
5. BEP #ad
BEP 778-ANL2S Marinco Power Products ANL Fuse Holder with 2 Additional Studs #adBEP #ad
- Anl: for use with 5/16" 8mm or 3/8" 10mm Anl fuses. Anl: 300 amp and 750 amp surface mount options, innovative new 750 Amp through-bulkhead mount holder Patent pending. Radiused ends improve cable routing options.
|Manufacturer||Marinco Electrical Group #ad|
6. Blue Sea Systems #ad
Blue Sea Systems 100-300A MEGA/AMG Fuse Block with Cover #adBlue Sea Systems #ad
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements. Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torque for excellent electrical contact.
Accepts 5/16" M8 ring terminals. Insert molded studs ensure secure fuse mounting. Insulating cover breakouts allow wire access in three directions.
7. Blue Sea Systems #ad
Blue Sea Systems 5191 Fuse Block Terminal 30-300 AMP #adBlue Sea Systems #ad
- Fuses sold separately. Ignition protected when used with MRBF fuses. Weatherproof – suitable for small open-cockpit boats and other harsh environments. Insulating cap prevents accidental shorts.
Voltage max operating: 58v dc, amps max operating: 300a per block, terminal fuses avail. 30a-300a, terminal stud size: 5/16"-18 8mm, mounting Hole Size: #10 5mm3/8". Compact, windlass, inverter, high-amp fuse—appropriate for DC Main, and bow thruster circuit protection.