As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Whetstone Cutlery #ad
Knife Sharpening Stone – Dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone – Sharpener, Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Pocket Knives or Blades by Whetstone, Hunting #adWhetstone Cutlery #ad
- Also works for hatchets, scissors, carving and gardening tools. Water stone – this stone is meant to be used with water, not oil. Recondition all your tools with this kitchen or workshop essential. Dual sided whetstone – made from durable silicon carbide, used for returning edges to their original shape, this two-sided sharpening block comes with both a 400-grit side, and a 1000-grit side used for smoothing and polishing cutting edge.
No expensive honing oil needed. Features include: 2-sided stone block, Dark Green: 400 Grit, Light Green: 1000 Grit. Restores sharpness – after one use with this water stone, dull knives and battered blades will be restored to razor sharpness.
Product description – dimensions: 7” l x 2. 25” w x 1. 125” h. Simply soak stone for 5-10 minutes before use, and lubricate with additional water as needed when sharpening. Material: green silicon carbide. Multi use tool – this whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished, blades, including kitchen cutlery, axes, hunting or pocket knives, and razors.
|Brand||Whetstone Cutlery #ad|
2. Wazoo #ad
Wazoo Viking Whetstone Pendant | Knife Sharpener Necklace | Arkansas Novaculite on Leather Cord | Norse Inspired Knotwork | Made in the USAPattern #adWazoo #ad
- Design based on archaeological evidence but modified to provide maximum versatility for the modern outdoorsperson. Modern wearable version of a 1000+ year old Viking highly-cherished tool.
Sorry, we cannot let people pick colors. It may be white, black, gray, pink or any combination thereof. Unique each stone is unique in color and pattern. Handmade in the usa! lifetime warranty! we're proud of our gear and thankful for our customers.
Medium fineness 600-800 relative grit size. If you're not 100% satisfied with the product, please get in touch and allow us to make it right! World famous genuine arkansas Novaculite, the rarest and finest abrasive stone in existence. General purpose field stone for edge maintance. Just have to let the stone pick the person.
3. Lansky #ad
Blade & Tool Sharpener, Lansky Puck, Dual Grit Multi-Purpose Sharpener #adLansky #ad
- Can be used in shop. Easy to use. Works with all tupes of blades and axes. Can be used in field. Easy to use.
|Manufacturer||Lansky Sharpeners #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year manufacturer|
4. Smith's #ad
Smith's Abrasives PP1 hunting-knife-sharpeners #adSmith's #ad
- Carbide blades coarse carbide slot quickly set your Edge; Ceramic Stones Fine CERAMIC slot Give You a Razor Sharp Edge. Preset sharpening Angles provide Guaranteed Results.
Tapered round diamond Coated Rod for Sharpening Serrated and Standard Edges. Lanyard hole for Carrying. Reversible and replaceable Carbide and Ceramic Stones for Extended Sharpening.
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|
5. Lansky #ad
Lansky Deluxe 5-Stone Sharpening System #adLansky #ad
- Color-coded stones with finger-grooved safety holders; Specially formulated honing oil. Weighs 8 pounds. Replica: made with heavy duty polymer for a realistic feel. Includes precision-engineered knife clamp and custom-molded storage/carrying case.
Deluxe 5-stone knife sharpening system for kitchen, outdoor, hobby, or garden knives. Includes extra-coarse, coarse, medium, fine alumina oxide, and extra-fine ceramic hones.
|Manufacturer||Lansky Sharpeners #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
6. SHARPAL #ad
Restore and Hone Straight and Serrated Blade, Quickly Repair, Whistle & Diamond Sharpening Rod, SHARPAL 101N 6-In-1 Pocket Knife Sharpener & Survival Tool, with Fire Starter #adSHARPAL #ad
- No. Tapered diamond rod Medium 400 Grit for serrations & gut hooks; 4. Never wears out. 6 function: 1. Preset optimal sharpening angle. 3 years warranty and superior after-sale service: sharpal headquarters in CA, US with overseas branches in Germany and Australia, aiming at providing consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge.
High-pitched emergency whistle. It also works well for your kitchen chef knife. No.
Manufactured and field-tested to the highest standards. Diamond rod with groove for fishhooks; 5. 2 fine ceramic-hone for a smooth finished edge; 3. Versatile & easy use: this pocket knife sharpener not only quickly sharpens very dull or damaged blades, but also hone for razor sharp; Not only for straight edge but also serrated knife.
1 v-notch slot coarse carbide-quickly set a new edge; 2. A portable edc field tactical knife sharpener with built-in lanyard hole, ideal for hunting, camping, outdoor survival use. Durable abrasives & superior sharpening performance: the carbide and CERAMIC abrasives pass 10, 000 times field use test. Ferro rod; 6.
7. DMT (Diamond Machining Technology) #ad
Fine With Plastic Box DMTW6FP, Diamond Machine Technology DMT W6FP 6-Inch Diamond Whetstone Sharpener #adDMT (Diamond Machining Technology) #ad
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge. An injection molded Polycarbonate base to increase the structural rigidity. Perfect fit at home or in the shop offering a sharpening surface to satisfy a variety of edge care needs.
The dots keep the diamond surface clean for fast and efficient hone of all materials. Fine grit for razor edge; free replacement policy. Ideal for knife and general tool sharpening. Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface. No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water.
8. Lansky #ad
Lansky PS-MED01 BladeMedic #adLansky #ad
- Ceramic sharpening rods- Tungsten Carbide Polish to a finished edge in three or four strokes. Diamond tapered Rod- For fast reconditioning and maintenance.
Serrated knife sharpener-Designed To Get Inside Even The Smallest Serrations. Tungsten carbide-three Or Four Strokes Will Restore Your Blade. 5º to achieve a 45º inclusive angle.
Tungsten carbide tungsten Carbide- Just three or four strokes will restore your blade. Ceramic sharpening rods-polist To A Finished Edge In Three Or Four Strokes. Sharpening angles are pre-set at 22. Serrated knife sharpener- Designed to get inside even the smallest serrations.
|Manufacturer||Lansky Sharpeners #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
9. VOLRANDO #ad
Camping, Small Knife Sharpener for Kitchen, Mini Knife Sharpener, Pocket Knife Sharpeners with Suction Base Suitable for All Blade Types #adVOLRANDO #ad
- Even you can unlock the new experience of sharpening the knife on the wall. 1 hand enough - press the bar and it can be attached to any smooth surface, it will save your hand from any accidental cuts.
12 months warranty - if not completely happy with this stainless steel knife sharpener, you will get a replacement or refund by emailing us, no question asked. Small and light - less than the size and weight of a tennis ball, it takes up almost no space in the kitchen, puts it in your pocket or backpack without any burden when you go outdoors.
2 minutes become adept - it's easy to use, with a tungsten carbide groove that fits the blade, helping you quickly master the sharpening skills. 3 seconds - push and pull back and forth, and immediately have a sharp new knife in 3 seconds. With this knife sharpener tool you can always use the new knife.
10. Work Sharp #ad
Gray, Work Sharp WSGFS221 Guided Field Sharpener #adWork Sharp #ad
- A second, easy & consistent sharpening solution for knives & fine honing surfaces, CERAMIC RODS, LEATHER STROP, small ceramic rod is used for sharpening serrations. Compact & durable - maintain your edge while out hunting, fishing, assembly, camping or anywhere you need a sharp edge. Diamond plates, & camp tools.
Complete knife sharpener - field, home or shop use designed for sportsmen who need a complete, compact field sharpening solution. For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA. The ceramic honing rod rotates to expose coarse & sharpening guides - provide a fast, as well as a grooved surface for sharpening fish hooks.
All elements are self-contained & require no tools, or set-up. Diamond plates can be attached with the abrasive exposed or flipped over during transport in your gear bag. Five abrasive steps provide a complete sharpening solution: coarse & fine ceramic hones, & a leather strop.
Work sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. The diamond plates can be easily removed to expose a broad head wrench to speed sharpening in the field. Consistent blade edge angles - purpose built 20° angle guide for sharpening with the diamond plates, coarse & fine diamond sharpening plates, & 25° angle guide for honing a strong micro-bevel. Proud to be an american company - this tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans.
|Brand||Work Sharp #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drill Doctor #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects due to workmanship and design, excluding abrasives. Warranty covers consumer use only, not industrial or commercial use.|