As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. West System #ad
West System 105A Epoxy Resin 32 fl oz Bundle with 206A Slow Epoxy Hardener 7 fl oz and 300 Mini Pumps Epoxy Metering 3-Pack Pump Set 3 Items #adWest System #ad
- This product is manufactured by West System. The product type name is "west system 105a epoxy resin 32 fl oz bundle with 206A Slow Epoxy Hardener 7 fl oz and 300 Mini Pumps Epoxy Metering 3-Pack Pump Set 3 Items".
Package dimensions: 5. 5" l x 11. 75" w x 8. 0" h. This product is manufactured in United States.
|Brand||West System #ad|
|Manufacturer||West System #ad|
2. Lexon #ad
Lexon for TotalBoat 2:1 Epoxy Resin and Hardener Pump Set #adLexon #ad
- 1 resin and 1 hardener pump. Color-coded pumps for use with totalBoat High Performance 2:1 and TotalBoat Penetrating Epoxy systems ONLY.
3. Pro Marine Supplies #ad
Pro Marine 5:1 Boat Epoxy Kit – Our Total Penetrating 1 Gallon Slow Hardener – Marine Grade Epoxy Clear with Pumps, Paint, Aluminum, & Polyester Resin While Strengthening Fiberglass., it Repairs Wood #adPro Marine Supplies #ad
- Just like all our epoxies this self levels and has been specifically designed for Marine usage. Stronger and better results without the harsh smell or shrinking Polyester, coating and reinforcing. Our resin cures hard and strong with what various materials whether its wood, lead, fiberglass, Carbon fiber or reinforced fabrics.
Cures hard- boats are constantly getting costly dings and dents, bare metal, with a little TLC & this 521 Epoxy it will have your boat gliding in the water & saving you time and money in Marine repair shops. Usa factories- tackle your epoxy and fiberglass repairs with our #1 complete boat epoxy, fairing, that withstands the test of time! We specialize in testing in our USA factories and we work hard so your product is right the 1st time! Excellent adhesion- with the high strength and solid adhesion it makes this #1 for bonding, that allows you to sand without chipping or breaking off what you just applied.
Perfect viscosity- allows our epoxy to easily flow and use just what you need, nothing more! It’s prime for warmer or colder temperatures. A hardy adhesion with no shrinkage, so your repair right the 1st time. Allowing the fast resin to cure in 4-6 hours and the slow in 8-10 Easy to apply- this epoxy resin flows out easy with our calibrated dual pumps in our kit, rollers, spreader, plus the Epoxy is easily applied by brush, syringe, or just poured out. The 5:1 ratio allows for strong Marine grade repairs that won’t leave you up the creek without a paddle.
4. SmartPump #ad
Lexon for TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin and Hardener Pump Set #adSmartPump #ad
- For use with totalboat 5:1 Epoxy Resin & Hardeners. White pump is for resin. Color coded pumps dispense correct ratios. Black is for hardener.
5. TotalBoat #ad
Fiberglass and Wood Boat Building and Repair Quart, Crystal Clear Marine Grade Resin and Hardener for Woodworking, TotalBoat High Performance Epoxy Kit, Fast #adTotalBoat #ad
- Low odor and low VOCs make it great for shop or indoor use. Epoxy kits include low-viscosity resin and clear, non-blushing hardener for woodworking, boat building, laminating and repair projects. Ideal for clear coating. Non-blushing epoxy system means no time-consuming washdowns to remove surface blush between coats, so projects get finished faster.
Compatible with epoxy thickeners, fillers and coloring agents. Choose slow, medium, or fast hardener to control working properties and cure times.
Slow hardener has the longest working and cure times. Choose epoxy kit size: pint, gallon or 2 gallon. All totalboat epoxy kits come with calibrated pumps, Quart, mixing sticks and mixing cups. Pumps included: metered resin and hardener pumps provide the exact 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener ratio for a proper cure every time; easy-to-use pumps are calibrated so all you do is mix ONE full pump of hardener to every ONE full pump of resin.
Medium hardener is ideal for most applications. Fast hardener has the shortest working time and fastest cure. Cured surface is BPA-free, safer for potential food contact. Simple mix ratio of 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener.
6. TotalBoat #ad
Marine Grade Epoxy for Fiberglass and Wood Boat Building and Repair, TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin Kit Gallon, Fast Hardener #adTotalBoat #ad
- Ideal viscosity for wetting out fiberglass cloth and other reinforcement fabrics. Choose fast or slow hardener: pot life ranges from 12 minutes @ 75°F for Fast Hardener, to 20 minutes @ 75°F for Slow Hardener. Self-leveling properties are ideal for coating and laminating.
Compatible with other 5:1 epoxy resin systems. Combine with fillers to make a high-strength fairing compound, filleting material, or adhesive. Premium epoxy kits include enough 5:1 marine epoxy resin and hardener to complete a variety of boat building, and epoxy repair projects.
Not suitable for clear-coating applications. Kits include resin, Gallon, calibrated pumps, mixing sticks and mixing cups. For use on wood, bare steel, composite construction, etched aluminum, fiberglass, reinforcement fabrics, and lead.
Choose from three epoxy kit sizes: quart, and 4. 5 gallon, hardener, with your choice of TotalBoat 5:1 Fast or Slow Hardener. Easy-to-use pumps are calibrated so all you do is mix ONE full pump of hardener to every ONE full pump of resin. Pumps included: metered resin and hardener pumps provide the exact 5 parts resin to 1 part hardener ratio for a proper cure every time.
7. West System #ad
West System 105-B Epoxy Resin #adWest System #ad
- It is a clear, low-viscosity liquid epoxy resin. This epoxy is easily modified with west system fillers, high-strength epoxy joints, a fairing compound, Additives, or low-friction surface, and Pigments to create the necessary handling characteristics to suit the job at hand. Combined with 209 extra slow hardener at a 3-parts resin to 1-part hardener ratio, 105 Resin is especially well suited for general coating and structural bonding applications in extremely warm and/or humid conditions or when working time is needed at room temperature.
Combined with west system 205 fast hardener or 206 slow hardener at a 5-parts resin to 1-part hardener ratio, can be modified with fillers and additives, developing superior physical properties at room temperature.
It will not blush or turn cloudy, 105 Resin is excellent for coating and fiberglass cloth applications where an exceptionally clear, requiring less sanding in preparation for finish coatings. It has excellent structural bonding properties, 105 Resin cures, and will easily coat fiberglass other porous substrates.
Forms a clear, amber-colored solid with excellent physical properties and moisture-vapor resistance. Blended at the correct ratio with one of 4 WEST SYSTEM hardeners, highly resistant to moisture vapor. Thin film applications roll out and tip off smoothly, natural wood finish is desired. 105 epoxy resin is the base material on which all west system 105 system epoxy compounds are built. Based on which hardener you choose, it cures to a high-strength solid that is functionally waterproof, pale yellow, it cures at a wide range of temperatures.
|Brand||West System #ad|
|Manufacturer||West System #ad|
8. East Coast Resin #ad
Stone, Jewelry, Casting Molds | Safe for Use on Wood, Tabletop, Art, Metal, Marine Sealer, Plastic, Epoxy Resin 1 Gallon Kit | 1:1 Crystal Clear Resin and Hardener for Super Gloss Coating | for Bars #adEast Coast Resin #ad
- Water resistant. Odorless. Detailed instruction included with each kit. Self leveling. Super gloss Durable Finish.
9. Better Boat #ad
Epoxy Resin Crystal Clear Resin Kit Art Boat and Tabletop | 2 Part Countertop Marine Grade 1 Gallon Set #adBetter Boat #ad
- Our products are made to strict, tested, trade-secret standards. Crystal clear w/ a high-gloss finish our premium deep pour epoxy resin is completely clear make if perfect for table tops, table top epoxy, art projects and encapsulations. Made in usa & exceptional quality: better boat offers a comprehensive line of premium quality products.
Be sure to read all instructions when using this product. Our durable formula works great as countertop epoxy, bar top epoxy resin, clear casting and coating epoxy resin and as a high gloss epoxy resin clear coat. This pourable epoxy can be used to restore shine and luster to aged epoxy finishes.
It cures strong and clear, glossy, bartop epoxy resin and as a countertop epoxy kit. Perfect for tables, and encapsulations. Pour our crystal clear bar table top epoxy resin over bottle caps, bars, to create beautiful epoxy projects. Simply lightly sand the original surface and apply our epoxy resin.
This makes it ideal as river table epoxy resin and as epoxy countertop kits. Uv resistant & durable our clear, making it an ideal tabletop epoxy resin, durable formula is uv resistant. Put our epoxy resin crystal clear kit to the test! Our deep pour epoxy, clear, art work, crafts & more our epoxy resin crystal clear kit comes with both parts, gloss finish perfect for table tops, 1/2 Gallon epoxy and 1/2 Gallon hardener, shells and nick nacks to create unique and personal bar and table tops We stand behind the quality of our tabletop epoxy resin!.
10. Clearcast 7000 #ad
Boat Marine Epoxy Resin Coatings Repairs Building UV Stable Excellent For High Performance Coatings #adClearcast 7000 #ad
- Easy Mixing. Cures clear and Rock Hard. Perfect for Wood and Fiberglass. Safe to use Indoors VOC Free. Fast Cure.