As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NZXT #ad
140mm, Winglet Designed Fan Blades, PWM Static Pressure Fans, RF-AP140-FP, Fluid Dynamic Bearings, Gaming Computer Fan, NZXT AER P #adNZXT #ad
- Changeable colors: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white sold separately. Performance engineered: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust.
Designed for cases: optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93. 91cfm - 120x120x25mm or 140x140x25mm, 68. 92cfm93. 91cfm, 4-pin pwm, >60, 12v, 000hr. Fluid dynamic bearing: patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing FDB for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
|Manufacturer||NZXT - US PC #ad|
|Warranty||2 years, limited parts and labor|
2. be quiet! #ad
BL083, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm PWM high-Speed, Cooling Fan Black #adbe quiet! #ad
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 37. Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence. Long life rifle bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours.
3 dbA. Product conception, design and quality control in Germany. A fan speed of 1, 600 rpm for extremely high air pressure.
|Brand||be quiet! #ad|
|Manufacturer||be quiet! #ad|
3. Cooler Master #ad
Cooler Master MasterFan MF140 Halo Fan, ARGB Header Extender For PC Case, Liquid and Air Cooler MFL-B4DN-15NPA-R1,Black, Duo-Ring ARGB Customizable Lighting, 140mm PWM Static Pressure #adCooler Master #ad
- Certified compatibility: compatible with most of AddressableRGB capable motherboards Aura, Mystic Light and Polychome Sync. Silent cooling technology: noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution.
Performance engineered: hybrid static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow.
Duo-ring addressable rgb lighting: 24 Individually Controlled ARGB 3-Pin LEDs for a stunning visual effect. Pwm fan control: dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
|Brand||Cooler Master #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cooler Master #ad|
4. ARCTIC #ad
ARCTIC P14 5 Pack, Black, Pressure-optimised, Computer, Quiet Motor, 140 mm Case Fan, Fan Speed: 1700 RPM #adARCTIC #ad
- Optimised for static pressure: the fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, therefore, even with increased air resistance, the P14 is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
Technical data: fan speed: 1700 rpm, airflow: 72. 8 cfm/123. 76 m³/h @ 1700 rpm, noise Level: 03 sone @ 1700 rpm, pin: 3-pin. Innovative design: the innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation, the impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level.
High quality bearing: thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. Long service life: the fluid dynamic bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life.
5. Corsair #ad
Black, Corsair AF140 Elite, High-Performance 140mm PWM Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan with AirGuide Technology Low-Noise, Zero RPM Mode Support Single Pack #adCorsair #ad
- Zero rpm mode support: stops the fan entirely when sent a 0 RPM PWM signal, completely eliminating fan noise. Corsair airguide technology: utilizes anti-vortex vanes to channel concentrated airflow and improve cooling, whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
Push air without pushing the decibels: A low-noise 140mm fan blade spins as quietly as 31.
0 dbA. Fluid dynamic bearing: lubricant between the shaft and bearing greatly reduces friction, ensuring exceptional durability and minimal noise. Keep your system cool: powerful pwm-controlled fan speeds from 400 rPM up to 1, 600 RPM, pushing up to 84. 5 cfm of air with 1. 73mm-h2o of static pressure.
|Warranty||3 year manufacturer|
6. Noctua #ad
Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM, 3000 RPM 140mm, Black for Desktop #adNoctua #ad
- 3000 rpm, >150, 4-pin pwm, max. Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection.
High-speed industrialpPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection. 12v 3000rpm model 41. 3db with 4-pin pwm connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 800-3000rpm speed range.
41. 3 dba, 140x140x25 mm, 000 h MTTF. Heavy duty cooling fan, 12v, max. Award-winning 140x25mm a-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency.
|Part Number||NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM|
|Model||NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM|
|Warranty||6 year manufacturer’s warranty|
7. Noctua #ad
Noctua 140mm Premium Quiet Quality Fan with AAO Frame Technology NF-A14 PWM #adNoctua #ad
- 24. 6 dba, max. 4-pin pwm version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range 1200rpm max. Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header.
With supplied Low-Noise Adaptor. Premium quiet fan, 4-pin pwm, 12v, 140x140x25 mm, >150, max.
Square frame design is ideal for water cooling radiators AIO or DIY, PC cases and other chassis intake & exhaust, cabinet ventilation, etc.1500 rpm, 000 h mttF. Award-winning 140x25mm a-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance.
|Part Number||NF-A14 PWM|
|Warranty||6 year manufacturer’s warranty|
8. Noctua #ad
Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM, 4-Pin, High Performance Cooling Fan, Greyfor Desktop, 1500 RPM 140mm #adNoctua #ad
- Streamlined redux edition: proven noctua quality, wide range of optional accessories anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
High performance cooling fan, 12v, max. Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow CFM, square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation.
1500 rpm, >150, 000 h mttF. 25. 8 dba, 4-pin pwm, 140x140x25 mm, max.1500rpm 4-pin pwm version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle.
|Part Number||NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM|
|Model||NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM|
|Warranty||6 year manufacturer’s warranty|
9. Antec #ad
Antec PC Fans, F14 Series 3 Packs, PC Case Fan High Performance Computer Fan, 3-pin Connector, 140mm Fan #adAntec #ad
- High quality fan blade : designed with 7 blades to provide high airflow 49. 36 cfm, good cooling capacity. Silent case fan : the impeller was designed with a focus on minimizing the noise level 25. 5 dba yet delivering the superior airflow 49.
36 cfm and pressure 1. 3 mmh2O. Package : 1 f14 140mm case fan x3；2 1 to 3 fan Splitter x1；3 Fan Screws x12. Trusted premium brand : 18-month manufacturer's warranty and Professional Customer Service Assistance. Highly efficient ventilation : the distinctive design on the back end of the fan blades providing highly efficient ventilation 1200 RPM.
10. ARCTIC #ad
140 mm Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology PST, Computer, Pressure-optimised, Fan Speed: 200-1700 RPM, Black, ARCTIC P14 PWM PST 5 Pack #adARCTIC #ad
- 200 to 1700 rpm regulated via pwm pst: thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed.
Technical data: fan speed: 200–1700 rpm, airflow: 72. 8 cfm/123. 76 m³/h @ 1700 rpm, noise Level: 03 sone @ 1700 rpm, pin: 4-pin. Extended life span: a 10 °c lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature.
More efficient technology: the motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P14 PWM PST to run much more efficiently than its predecessors.
Optimised for static pressure: fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, therefore, even with increased air resistance, the P14 PWM PST is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.